Brown, Goldstein & Levy is thrilled to announce eleven attorneys have been included in Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Civil Rights & Plaintiff Employment Lawyers guide for 2023. The guide – which selects attorneys through a process of combining independent journalistic research, vetting with peers and adversaries and a robust submission process – has selected top lawyers across the nation who ensure the rights for others in their job. Those selected are dedicated to standing up for others who are denied equal treatment, fired, harassed, marginalized, have been subjected to lesser mistreatment by law enforcement or those in positions of authority, and have been sexually abused and violated by those in positions of responsibility.
Attorneys who have been selected in this guide are recognized for their outstanding service as civil rights lawyers who bring civil rights as a core value in workplace equity. Lawdragon also celebrates the intersection of employment law with other practice areas in civil rights, technology, and many others.
Brown, Goldstein & Levy’s selected attorneys are:
- Greg Care: Employee Rights Litigation
- Chelsea Crawford: Employment Litigation
- Kevin Docherty: Employment Litigation
- Kobie Flowers: Civil Rights Litigation
- Andy Freeman: Employee and Civil Rights, including Disability
- Eve Hill: Employee and Civil Rights, including Disability
- Sharon Krevor-Weisbaum: Employee and Civil Rights Litigation, including Disabilities
- Andrew Levy: Employee and Civil Rights
- Anthony May: Civil Rights and Workers’ Rights, including Disability, LGBTQ+
- Anisha Queen: Civil Rights and Employment Discrimination
- Jessie Weber: Employee and Civil Rights Litigation, including Disabilities
“BGL is honored to be recognized as a leading employee and civil rights firm for another year,” said Sharon Krevor-Weisbaum, Managing Partner at BGL. “Thank you to Lawdragon for acknowledging our attorneys’ unparalleled commitment to providing top-notch legal services and creating a more just world for all.”
Lawdragon is a legal media company that provides extensive online news and editorial features, including its well-known guides to the nation’s leading lawyers.
Founded in 1982, Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a law firm based in Baltimore, Maryland, with an office in Washington, DC. The firm is nationally recognized in a wide variety of practice areas, including complex civil and commercial litigation, civil rights, health care, family law, and criminal defense. Above all else, Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a client-centered law firm that brings decades of experience and passionate, effective advocacy to your fight for justice.