Brown, Goldstein & Levy is proud to announce that eight of our attorneys have been included in the 2021 edition of Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment and Civil Rights Lawyers guide. The guide, which selects attorneys based on rigorous research, nominations and journalistic vetting, honors top lawyers across the United States who have devoted their careers to advocating for workers. The selection acknowledges extraordinary achievements in cases involving discrimination and other civil rights matters, wage and hour violations, and individual employment claims.
Brown, Goldstein & Levy’s selected attorneys are:
- Gregory Care: Employee Rights Litigation
- Joseph Espo: Employee & Civil Rights Litigation, including Disabilities
- Andy Freeman: Employee & Civil Rights, including Disability
- Eve Hill: Employee & Civil Rights, including Disability
- Sharon Krevor-Weisbaum: Employee & Civil Rights Litigation, including Disabilities
- Andrew Levy: Employee & Civil Rights
- Brooke Lierman: Employee & Civil Rights, including Disability
- Jessie Weber: Employee & Civil Rights Litigation, including Disabilities
Lawdragon is a legal media company that provides extension online news and editorial features, including its well-known guides to the nation’s leading lawyers.
“Brown, Goldstein & Levy is thrilled to be recognized once again as a national leader in fighting for the rights of America’s workforce–the backbone of our economy,” said Sharon Krevor-Weisbaum, Managing Partner of Brown, Goldstein & Levy. “We are particularly proud that close to half of our 20 attorneys were selected for this list and that our Baltimore-based law firm has such a large percentage of the nation’s leading plaintiff employment and civil rights lawyers. Thank you to Lawdragon for acknowledging the hard work of our attorneys.”